Christ Church Ithan is a great venue for your special day.
For weddings, the beautiful stone church is large enough for the grandeur of the occasion, yet small enough to preserve the intimacy of the ceremony.
Can we be married at Christ Church Ithan?
Couples must fulfill the requirements of Canon Law in the Episcopal Church. This means:
- At least one of you must be a baptized Christian
- You subscribe to the Declaration of Intention set down in the Canons, which states your understanding that marriage is, by intention, a life-long union
- If this is a second marriage for either party, a dispensation from the Bishop of Pennsylvania shall be requested.
- You meet the license requirements of the state of Pennsylvania.
- You attend a minimum of three premarital sessions with the clergy.
For more information on weddings at Christ Church Ithan, click here
To contact us by email click here